Welcome to Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust pharmacy service proactively supports staff, service users and carers in achieving safe and effective medicines management. It aims to optimise the use of medicines by providing a professional, high quality, accessible service.
We do this by providing:
- Accurate, independent information and education about medicines to healthcare professionals, service users and carers
- Specialist clinical activities and support to facilitate the management of medicines by service users within inpatient and community teams
- Support to ensure that medicines management resources are used cost-effectively within the Trust
The pharmacy service is provided by an experienced team of specialist clinical pharmacists and technicians across all care groups and all Trust localities.
To contact the pharmacy team, please email: email@example.com
- Helena Bird - Chief Pharmacist: Helena.Bird@spft.nhs.uk
- James Atkinson - Deputy Chief Pharmacist: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
The team provides a service from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Trust staff then have access to out of hours, on-call service.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Trust H.Q. Swandean
Arundel Road, Worthing