Welcome to Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust pharmacy service proactively supports staff, service users and carers in achieving safe and effective medicines management. It aims to optimise the use of medicines by providing a professional, high quality, accessible service.
We do this by providing:
• Accurate, independent information and education about medicines to healthcare professionals, service users and carers
• Specialist clinical activities and support to facilitate the management of medicines by service users within inpatient and community teams
• Support to ensure that medicines management resources are used cost effectively within the Trust
The pharmacy service is provided by an experienced team of specialist clinical pharmacists and technicians across all care groups and all Trust localities.
Pharmacy Contact Details:
The pharmacy service is managed by:
There are also lead pharmacists for each locality:
• Brighton and Hove – Jules Haste: 07500 089688
• Chichester – Grant Salvage: 07584 112850
• Crawley and Horsham – Gus Fernandez: 01293 590429
• Hastings – Trudie Morgan: 07876 740121
• Eastbourne – Helen Manuell: 07810 648406
• Worthing – Miguel Gomez: 07747 456436
The team provide a service from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Trust staff then have access to out of hours, on-call service.
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust