Welcome to Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) Pharmacy Service exist to proactively support staff, service users and carers in achieving safe and effective medicines management, optimising the use of medicines by providing a high quality and friendly service.
We do this by providing:
- Accurate and independent information and education about medicines to other healthcare professionals, service users and carers
- Clinical and dispensing activities to facilitate the management of medicines by service users within inpatient and community teams
- Support to ensure that medicines management resources are used cost effectively within CPFT
Pharmacy Contact Details:
- Peterborough Mental Health Pharmacy Team – covering Peterborough and Fenland
Tel: 01733 776006
- Cambridge Mental Health Pharmacy Team – covering Cambridge, South Cambs, East Cambs and Huntingdonshire
Tel: 01223 219523
Pharmacy Opening Hours:
General opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Staff across CPFT have access to on call pharmacy services outside of these hours.