Welcome to St John of God Hospital, Ireland
The St. John of God Hospital Pharmacy Service proactively supports staff, service users and carers in achieving safe and effective medicines management, and provides a high quality and friendly service.
We do this by providing:
- Accurate and independent information and education about medicines to other healthcare professionals, service users and carers
- Clinical and dispensing activities to facilitate the management of medicines by service users within inpatient and community settings
- Support to ensure that medicines management resources are used cost effectively within St. John of God Hospital
The Pharmacy Department is located on the main corridor in St. John of God Hospital, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin. Our pharmacy team consists of one pharmacy technician and three pharmacists with specialised qualifications in the area of mental health.
- Chief Pharmacist: Dolores Keating (01) 277 1607
- Dispensary Contact Number: (01) 277 1484
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4.30pm (closed 1pm to 2pm for lunch)
St John of God Hospital, Ireland
St. John of God Hospital