Quality Assured Content
Choice and Medication© offers high quality, up-to-date, credible, assured content that is compliant with stringent IPDAS consensus (BMJ 2006).
The site is endorsed by NIMHE, UK Psychiatric Pharmacy Group and College of Mental Health Pharmacists.
The Choice and Medication© content is developed and maintained by Professor Stephen Bazire BPharm(Hons), FRPharmS, DipPsychPharm, FCMHP, GHP Gold Medal (2013), MBE, Director and author of the Psychotropic Drug Directory.
Professor Bazire is fully supported by independent service user groups who monitor the website content and feedback on both User Experience and Usability.
We provide website users with high quality, up-to-date, credible, assured content which is:
- written in plain English and easy to understand
- answers to 30 of the most commonly asked questions about 150 psychotropic drugs
- answers to 14 of the most commonly asked questions about 22 mental health conditions
- over 300 information leaflets on both psychotropic drugs and mental health conditions
- unique handy charts to compare medications for mental health conditions
- totally independent website with no pop-ups, adverse marketing or industry sponsorship
Choice and Medication© have an extensive development programme which includes:
- new drugs
- new conditions
- updated handy charts
- additional fact sheets
- additional translations
- new ways to access information